Certified, professional care staff with a nurse on-call 24/7
Nursing assessments, individualized care, and activity plans
Assistance with grooming, laundry, housekeeping, and transportation
Coordination with health care providers, medication, and nurse consultations
Our memory care buildings are uniquely designed for our residents with spacious common areas, color-coded walls to assist with navigation, beautiful outdoor spaces, safety monitoring technology, and our engaging town square.
Wide hallways reduce disorientation, anxiety, and claustrophobia in residents with dementia
Encourage positive feelings
Large windows throughout provide sunlight and outdoor views to encourage feelings of positivity
Color-coded designs in different areas that allow residents to associate colors with locations and navigate more easily
Adjustable lights benefit residents with sundowners or other light sensitivity issues
Purpose-built to allow freedom of movement in a secure environment
Secure, outdoor courtyard invites residents to connect with nature, reduce stress, and calm the mind
Our thoughtful approach to memory care is built around our goal of providing our residents with the freedom to interact and discover while in a secure environment.
- Certified, professional care staff with an on-call nurse to provide around-the-clock care
- Frequent wellness checks help ensure residents are safe & engaged
- Centrally-located nursing and medical technician office for ease of monitoring and quick response to needs
- Emergency call and motion-sensing technology
- Secure, outdoor courtyards
Life enrichment programs support the social, intellectual, spiritual, and physical wellbeing of each and every resident.
- Programs promote cognitive, sensory, and physical development, while providing opportunities for engagement
- Music therapy, aromatherapy, and regularly planned exercise, and outings keep residents active
See what your loved one is doing with LifeLoop – a website that connects you and your loved one every day.
The Heart of Our Communities
Our unique town square invites our residents out on the town while in a secure environment. Residents can enjoy a trip to the salon or barbershop, catch a movie at the theater, or visit the '50s style diner. And there is plenty of room for fun events, life enrichment activities, and family dinners.
Designed for caregivers who need to travel or just enjoy some self-care for a few weeks – we are ready to welcome your loved one!